Home »New Horoscope Dates
If you are someone who checks their daily horoscope in order to gain guidance on your decision-making, get more insight into your personality, get an idea about any upcoming challenges or opportunities for the day, or test your romantic compatibility with a potential significant other, then you probably have heard the recent news that there are now new horoscope dates to consider. The prospect of changing zodiac signs is especially frightening for those who may have their valued astrological sign permanently tattooed on their skin.
Of course, once anything as significant as a change in astrological signs occurs, there are going to be many people who have questions and concerns, as well as confusion about why the change in horoscope dates has occurred, and of course the usual debates and controversy over whether or not the change is even valid. In this article, we are going to provide you with information about what the new horoscope dates are, why the dates have changed, and what steps you should now take considering that various astrology experts can’t seem to agree on this change.
New Horoscope Dates – What Has Changed?
Below we’ve listed the new dates for each horoscope sign, with the old zodiac dates in parentheses. Take a look:
- Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16 -- (Old: Dec. 22 – Jan. 20)
- Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11 -- (Old: Jan. 21 – Feb. 19)
- Pisces: March 11-April 18 --(Old: Feb. 20 – March 20)
- Aries: April 18-May 13 -- (Old: March 21 – April 20)
- Taurus: May 13-June 21 -- (Old: April 21 – May 21)
- Gemini: June 21-July 20 -- (Old: May 22 – June 21)
- Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10 -- (Old: June 22 – July 22)
- Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16 -- (Old: July 23 – Aug. 22)
- Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30 -- (Old: Aug. 23 – Sept. 21)
- Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23 -- (Old: Sept. 22 – October 22)
- Scorpio: Nov. 23-Dec. 17 -- (Old: Oct. 23 – Nov. 21)
- Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan.20 -- (Old: Nov. 22– Dec. 21)
New Horoscope Dates – So What Does This Mean For You?
Some of you may welcome any changes in astrological signs, especially if your proposed new sign comes with personality traits that you always wished to possess. Others of you may be so attached to your zodiac symbol, adorning your body with tattoos of your beloved sign, a closet full of clothing and shelves full of knick-knacks that proudly display your sign, and even choosing who you decide to establish a serious relationship with based on the supposed “compatibility” of your birth signs, that this kind of change is too much to have to deal with.
For now it appears that most of you have opted to remain loyal to the zodiac sign that you have come to know and love for your entire lives. And only the extreme believers of Parke’s theory have opted to make any changes in their lives based on this new information. Until more information comes out about the proposed new horoscope dates, the best course of action is to wait for the astrological experts to come to an agreement.